The SafetySure® Economy Gait Belt is made of nylon webbing and is secured with a quick-release plastic buckle. Choose from the standard gait belt model or the hand grip model with handles, with two convenient hand grips located on the back of the belt for added stability. Each gait belt is 2" wide and is available in 48" and 60" lengths.
Gait Belt Benefits
- Gait belts help patients avoid injuries while being moved
- Gait belts help nurses avoid injuries and back strain
Who Needs A Gait Belt?
- People who have trouble balancing
- People who are too weak to stand alone
- Nurses who help the above
How to Clean the SafetySure® Economy Gait Belt
All models of this gait belt are machine washable.
SafetySure Economy Gait Belt Specifications:
|Gait Belt #||Gait Belt Style||Gait Belt Length|
SKU: Gait Belt, SafetySure, Safety Sure, gait belts, 6214, 6215, 6216, 6217, nylon, quick-release, 48 inch, 60 inch, 48 inches, 60 inches, handles, hand grips, grips, grip, handle, transfer belt, transfer device, transfer, gait, walking, walking belt, machine washable, washable