Non-invasive Infrared Technology
The Escali BT503 is specifically designed to measure body temperature without any contact to the subject’s skin. Safely measure the amount of infrared heat radiating off the forehead for reliable measurements within 1 second.
FDA and CE certifications give you peace of mind that this thermometer is designed for safety.
Fast & Reliable Measurements
Measurements display in 1 second with a maximum accuracy of ±0.2°F in body mode.
An audible alert as well as a red LCD and display warnings indicate when a fever is measured.
Measure the surface temperature of solid or liquid objects—like baby’s milk—to test for safety.
The large back-light display is easy to read in low light environments.
Long Battery Life
An auto-off feature saves batteries and a low power reminder will warn when it’s time to change them.
- FDA and CE certified
- Fast 1 second measurements
- Memory recall for 15 measurements
- Temperature range: 89.6°F to 109.2°F (32°C to 42.9°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.4°F (within 95.0°F to 107.4°F)
- Display resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Measuring distance: 1 in. - 2 in. (3-5 cm)
- Batteries: two AA (included)