Standers Bedside EconoRail®
These bedside rails are great for travel or in-home or hospital use. Econorail bedside rails are made from lightweight anodized aluminum, and weigh only 1.5 lbs. Compact and portable, they come with their own very slim travel tote. They fit easily into a suitcase or carry-on bag.
A 4-pocket organizer that provides storage space for important items is included. Non-slip grip for added comfort and safety. A safety strap secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame. Installs in seconds with no tools required.
Bedside EconoRail® Benefits
- Helps you get comfortable, reposition and sit-up in bed
- Helps you balance while standing getting into or out of bed
- Helps you transfer to a chair or wheelchair or bedside commode
- Helps prevent falls and keep you safely in bed
- Helps prevent back injuries for caregiver
- Smaller than many bedside rails, Standers Bedside Econorail bedside rails are unobtrusive
Who Needs the Bedside EconoRail®?
The handicapped, injured, elderly and frail can all benefit from bedside rails. Those who want to maintain their independence can use bedside rails to avoid the need for constant care by others. Parkinson's and stroke patients find bedside rails useful, as well as those recovering from surgery and those who move around a lot in bed.
Standers EconoRail Specifications
- Width: 20"
- Length: 21.5"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Standers Bedside EconoRail Assembly
(These instructions are meant for information only. For complete instructions, please refer to the instructions that come with your bedside rails. )
1. Attach the main C- shaped handle to one of the two larger L-shaped tubes by inserting one of the longer L-shaped tubes into the main handle and depressing the spring pin until it pops into place. Repeat the process with the other long L-shaped tube for the other side of the handle.
2. Take the two smaller L-shaped tubes and attach them together to complete the base.
3. Now join the handle to the base by sliding the base tubes over the bedside rails handle tubes until they rest on the spring pins.
4. Now push in the spring pins and slowly slide the bedside rail base down on both sides until the spring pins lock into place.
5. Now attach the safety strap by looping it around the base of the bedside rail tube and snapping it together. Now the bedside rail is ready to be installed on the bed
6. While holding onto the safety strap, insert the base between the mattress and the box spring and feed the safety strap to the other side of the bed. Put one end of the buckle around the wood frame, snap the buckle and tighten the strap.
7. Place the organizer pouch over the handle and your bed rail is ready to be used.
SKU: STD5100, Bed Rail, Bed Rails, Bed Handle, Bed Handles, Stander econorail, Stander bed side econorail, econo rail, econorail
Here are some helpful user guides/manuals.