Drive Telescoping Full Length Two-Side Bed Rails
Drive Telescoping Full Length Side Rails for beds are constructed of 1" steel tubing for added strength. Designed to telescope with the movement of the bed, they easily adjusts up or down with a spring-loaded release. The cross bars are easy to install and requires no tools. These side rails for beds are finished in an attractive brown vein finish that is easy to maintain. Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Instructions for Telescoping Full Length Side Rails for Beds
These directions are for your information only. Please read and follow the directions that come with your bed rail. Drive Full Length Telescoping Hospital Bed Rails Manual
Make sure the crossbraces are 45 to 72 inched apart.
1. Extended one bed rail to reach the head and foot-end crossbraces.
WARNING: The outer Telescoping tube of the bed rail must be positioned at the Head-end of the bed to
prevent a pinch point when raising/ lowering the bed.
2. Insert the outer telescoping rail into the barrel of the Head-end crossbrace.
3. Pull and hold the spring loaded knob on the Head-end barrel
4. Adjust the bed rail to one of the three positions.
5. Release the spring loaded knob on the Head-end barrel.
6. Raise or lower the bed rail until the spring loaded knob “clicks” securely into the lower or upper adjustment hole or until the rail stop securely rests against the barrel.
7. Insert the INNER telescoping rail into the barrel of the FOOT-END cross brace.
8. Pull and hold the spring loaded knob on the FOOT-END barrel.
9. Adjust bed rail to the position determined in STEP 4.
10. Release the spring loaded knob on the FOOT-END barrel.
11. Raise or lower the rail until the spring loaded knob “clicks” securely into the lower or upper adjustment hole or until the rail stop securely rests against the barrel.
12. Repeat STEPS 1-11 to install the other bed rail onto the opposite side of the bed.
WARNING: To prevent damage to levers and motors of articulating beds, make certain that when the foot and head-ends are raised that the telescoping length of the bed rail is not less than 47 inches. Otherwise the bed rail has bottomed-out and will bind the drive mechanism of the bed. Either the bed rail or the bed will be damaged.
CAUTION: Gap between bed rail and mattress when bed is in semi Fowler position. Put rail in ”MID” position to eliminate gap.
LOWERING RAISING THESE SIDE RAILS FOR BEDS
1. Hold rail, while pulling the spring loaded knob.
2. Lower/Raise rail to desired height
3. Release knob and lower/raise the rail until spring loaded knob “clicks” into position (unless rail is already at lowest position).
4. Repeat STEP 3 for opposite end of bed rail.
5. Make sure head and foot-end of bed rails are at the same height.
SKU: 15001ABV, Hospital Style Bed Rail, Hospital Style Bed Rails, Bed Rail, Bed Rails, Full Length Bed Rail, Full Length Bed Rails, Full Length Side Rail, Full Length Side Rail, Side Rails for Beds